Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Popular TV Shows I've Never Seen

Hi!

So I used to think that I watched a lot of TV, but recently people keep trying to talk to me about shows and I realized there are a lot I haven't watched. I have every intention to watch them, however, just can't seem to sit down and start them!


When I watch TV shows I like to binge watch them from start to finish, and a few of these are still currently running so I'm currently using that as an excuse. I've heard so many things about all of these shows, and I'd love to just sit and watch a couple episodes here and there, or even be up to date with the shows for when new episodes are released. 

All of these are either on Netflix, or I own a copy of the first season of. Yes, I am the type of person that still buys physical copies of TV shows or movies, because I like to see them collected on my bookshelves and watch them whenever I want. 

Unfortunately there are a lot of other shows that I haven't watched, like Seinfeld, Modern Family, the 100, and too many more. I'm not sure which one I will start with, so please leave me any recommendations that you have!

Happy watching!

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment